Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had an excellent holiday season, mine was wonderful but very busy.  I really planned on posting more during the holidays but I just didn't have time.  I have a lot to post over the next little while to catch up on everything that I didn't get a chance to post over the holidays.

To start here is the card I made for the The Simon Says Stamp .... Anything Goes challenge...I will have to post the rest of the information for the card later. The stamp is "reindeer lights" from C.C. Designs and the greeting is from Bombshell stamps. I coloured the image with copic markers (will post colour list later).
Update:  Here are the copic colours I used for this card (E21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 43 - R24, 27 - G82, 85 - Y35, 38 & W2), I also used a glaze pen on his nose and the lights.  The patterned paper is from Kaiser Kraft.  I stamped the greeting with memento rhubarb stalk ink and also used it for edging the paper.  I coloured the rhinestones and brads with copic R89.  I used spellbinders large & small labels to cut out the image and mat.

I will be back later with more details and updates to what I have been busy with lately.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a very wonderful, happy & healthy 2013.

Dee

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! I love that sweet image!!

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa